I made this list for imawndrboiyea but if anyone is so inclined to waste April (or any month with 30 or more days) drawing for me, then have at. XD
Day 1 - Kei [x]
Day 2 - Mamoru [x][x]
Day 3 - Miibu [x]
Day 4 - Thanato [x]
Day 5 - Gackt [x][x]
Day 6 - Yreveth [x][x]
Day 7 - Sweetriver [x]
Day 8 - Kalira [x]
Day 9 - Liao [x]
Day 10 - Vanyel [x]
Day 11 - Herald Kei [x]
Day 12 - Milcho [x]
Day 13 - Gardevoir [x][x]
Day 14 - Sailor Kinky Cabbage [x]
Day 15 - DearHeart [x]
Day 16 - Kemah [x]
Day 17 - Metapod [x]
Day 18 - Cake Plane [x]
Day 19 - Madoka Kei [x]
Day 20 - Madoka Kei’s Witch [make it up!]
Day 21 - Toho [x]
Day 22 - Kellen [x][x]
Day 23 - Heero [x]
Day 24 - Merili [x] [x]
Day 25 - Shire [x]
Day 26 - Bambi [x]
Day 27 - Sukara [no ref yet]
Day 28 - Boots [x][x]
Day 29 - My Dad [x] [x]
Day 30 - A Unicorn on the Box [first, draw a box]
- ON FACEBOOK : Doesn't post that much
- ON TUMBLR : Posts random stuffs like there is no tomorrow
Kei Fujimi: Once upon a time there was a…
Kirablue: …panda, and he was the bravest panda in all the land.
Kei Fujimi: He would skirt the edge of his territory, taunting the tigers and protecting all the lady pandas.
Kirablue: The tigers were very angry of course, but had no way to get close to him or his territory.
Kei Fujimi: Until one day the tiger queen decided to offer a truce to the bravest of pandas.
Kirablue: The panda met her at the edge of their forest, as promised, to hear her out.
Kei Fujimi: “You and I need a mediator”, proposed the tigress. “You are black and white. I am black and orange. if there is there any creature in all of China that is both orange and white, surely he will be able to help us find common ground.”
Kirablue: The panda scoffed. “But only the koi are orange and white, and you know as well as I there are none left.” Because of course the tigers had eaten the fish and the pandas had drunk the ponds.
Kei Fujimi: Little did the panda know that tigress knew of a waterfall, impossible to drink dry, that was home to the last of the koi where she herself would not dare to hunt for fear of being dragged under by the strong current.
Kirablue: He crossed his arms, and dared her to lead the way. The panda didn’t trust the tigress, something like that he surely would have heard of.
Kei Fujimi: The tigress chuckled, “But this waterfall is outside of your territory! Surely even you are not brave enough to walk with me into my own kingdom.”
Kirablue: “If I can’t come with you, then how would she mediate between us?” The tigress didn’t speak sense. It was probably a trick.
Kei Fujimi: She bowed mockingly, “Brave and wise! Very well”. So she led the way through her kingdom to the waterfall.
Kirablue: A short walk later, true enough, there it was. But the panda did not see any fish in the churning waters. “Water is blue, not orange and white.”
Kei Fujimi: The tiger queen chuckled. “Blue… and DEEP!” she raised up and with a mighty shove pushed the panda into the froth of the churning waterfall!
Kirablue: Sputtering, the panda gasped as he broke the surface and glowered at the tiger. He spat a stream of water from his lips.
Kei Fujimi: The tigress knew that she would never be a match for the larger and braver panda on land, but she was willing to bet that the strong current would tire him enough to provide a grand feast for herself and her subjects tonight.
Kirablue: The panda knew that the tigress would be waiting for him if he tried to climb to shore, so he swam back towards the waterfall. As he neared, he noticed there was a small cave concealed behind the torrent of water, and ducked beneath the powerful spray to climb up onto the hidden ledge.
Kei Fujimi: Sure enough, in a shallow pool hidden in the cave, was a small family of koi, nibbling gingerly on the slowly growing cave moss.
Kirablue: He scoffed at the orange fish. “Probably a bunch of deceitful liars too.” He shook off his damp fur.
Kei Fujimi: “Are you talking about those awful tigers?”, asked a little koi, swimming with his face just breaking the water’s surface. “They are the ones who trapped us here!”
Kirablue: That didn’t surprise him at all. Even now she was probably waiting with her clan to eat him. “Why don’t you swim up the waterfall?” he asked the fish. “Even tigress isn’t any match for a dragon.”
Kei Fujimi: “I couldn’t!” squeaked the koi. “That’s something only strong and brave fish can do. A little fish like me knows nothing of strength or bravery”…
Kirablue: The panda crossed his arms, nodding. “Well, I’m the strongest in the land. I’m not a good swimmer, but if we try together, maybe we can do it.”
Kei Fujimi: So the panda encouraged the koi and told him stories of how bravery could turn fear into strength. Just as the tiger queen paced at the shore and thought for certain that a bloated panda would float to the surface at any moment… the koi decided he was ready to climb the falls.
Kirablue: Then the panda scooped up the koi and carried him over to the waterfall, holding him out into the stream. Through the arc his paws made, he could see an orange blur where the tiger was still waiting on the bank.
Kei Fujimi: It was all up to the little koi now. A deceitful cat like the tigress would never expect someone as brave as the panda to take the time to help encourage strength in others. With that thought in mind, the koi swam. And swam, and swam…
Kirablue: The panda jumped into the water and swam back out to the middle of the pond to watch. The koi was so small though, he couldn’t even see him in the waterfall. Had he fallen?
Kei Fujimi: The tigress roared! The panda! Still swimming strong after all that time? She could not puzzle together what had saved him beneath the water for that much time.
Kirablue: Distracted by the loud growl, the panda looked around at her. Tigers were good swimmers, he couldn’t best her in the water - if this hadn’t worked, he and his kind were dinner.
Kei Fujimi: With all eyes distracted, the koi crested the falls. He did not feel disappointed that no one had witnessed his feat. He now knew his own strength and that integrity would lift his spirits and carry him forward for all of his days.
Kirablue: Spurred on by their brave little brother, the other koi joined him. They flopped to the cave entrance and into the waterfall like demented magikarp, then started to swim upstream.
Kei Fujimi: And their goal was in sight. For swimming effortlessly at the top of the cliff was an enormous dragon, its wet scales glistening and casting its shadow on the stunned mammals below.
Kirablue: When the sky went dark, the panda looked up to see the great dragon and let out a strangled cheer of joy. He was exhausted, kicking hard against the water.
Kei Fujimi: The dragon, who still cherished the kind heart of the koi he had once been, swooped down into the water to save his friend. Together, they pushed through the current to the shore.
Kirablue: Panting, the panda sat on land in a wet heap, and nodded his thanks to the enormous dragon that had once fit in his palms while the tigress watched in confusion and awe. Meanwhile other dragons had crested the top of the waterfall.
Kei Fujimi: As tigress watched the flock fly through the air she felt, for the first time in her life, truly humbled. She bowed deeply to the dragon who stood on the shore, but just briefly, then fled.
Kirablue: The panda bowed too, for he was no longer the strongest in the land, nor tigress the water. He owed very much to what had been such a tiny fish before.
Kei Fujimi: The dragon chuckled, “No need for formality, my friend. You must never forget that your willingness to help others, even in your most challenging time, is what has led us both to this point.”
Kirablue: And the panda never did forget. While the queen tiger had left, her clan remained and allied with his in their time of need. Despite her tricks, she had been right, the koi had solved their differences. And they were sure to visit their new, and rather large friends together quite often.
Kei Fujimi: So that is why, to this very day, pandas rule the bamboo forests of China, tigers swim the rivers, and the sky… the sky is the realm of dragons.
Kirablue: And this is why Kei and Kira have to write things together more often.
Christina: Dammit Noelle, you got me hooked on your creepy dolls.
Noelle: Dammit Kei, you got me hooked on your creepy dolls.
Kei: Dammit Merili, you got me hooked on your creepy dolls.
Merili: Dammit Kilani, you got me hooked on your creepy dolls.
Kilani: *sits in a chair somewhere cackling*
- Kei: If you wanna just watch your show I wont bug ya XD
- Kira: It is not a buggy
- Kira: Nor is it a car
- Kira: Or a boat
- Kira: What if it's an opera house though
- Kei: Then we flood it with Big Gulps and go swimming :D
- Kira: Oh my gee
- I am a male.
- I am a girl.
- I am shorter than 5’4.
- I think I’m ugly.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I want a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my body.
- I’ve have/had braces.
- I wear glasses.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have a piercing in a place other than my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I’m in school.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I have a job.
- I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
- I almost always do/did my homework.
- I’ve missed a week or more of school.
- I failed more than 1 class last year.
- I’ve stolen something from my job.
- I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve peed from laughing.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve cried from laughing so hard.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve gotten stiches/staples.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I had a serious surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve had measles.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been to Niagra Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Hawaii.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from Facebook.
- I’ve seen the Northern lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone that didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same sex.
- I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out of my house.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve passed out from drinking.
- I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve eaten mushrooms.
- I’ve popped E.
- I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
- I can swallow about 3 pills at a time no problem.
- I have been diagnosed with depression.
- I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorder.
- I’ve taken an anti-depressant.
- I’ve slept an entire day without needing to.
- I’ve woken up crying.
- I’m afraid of dying young.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone dying.
- Someone close to me has attempted suicide.
- I’ve planned my own suicide.
- I’ve attempted suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CDs.
- I own an IPod or an MP3 player.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
- I own something from Hot Topic.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own multiple designer purses, costing over $100 a piece.
- I collect comic books.